The photo session of a newborn is an important and responsible action, and as a result, your family album will be full with magical photos of your little baby. But before you take this step, you need to know and consider some important points.
1. As the photo session should be done within the first two weeks of life it is important to understand that time spent on feeding, changing baby’s clothes and poses will be included in the total photo session time. Accordingly, the actual time of photo shooting may vary. As a result, we can take no more than about 20 good photos. It is important not to expect to fill a whole photo album from a single photo session.
2. Young children are very sensitive to the mood of their mother, therefore try not to panic or be nervous. If you are calm, then your baby will be calm and the photo session will be performed with ease.
3. You should bring some food, so that you can have a snack during break time. If you feed your baby with a mixture you should take enough of it. Don’t forget to take diapers and a dummy for your baby.
4. During a photo session of a newborn the temperature is set to the range between 28 and 32 degrees, so be prepared for the heat. You should wear or take some light clothes with you.
5. Think about what you could do while the photographer works with your baby. Bring a journal or book, think about any other activity you could do to avoid being bored. If you take other children to the photography session, you should invite an assistant who will take care of them while they are not posing. If you leave children unattended, they may get bored and disturb the photo session.
Of course, I will remind you about everything you need to know prior to the photo session, it is important for you to know these things so that everything goes smoothly.